Why is there so little Reaper stuff? Do you really suck that badly?
Er... no. Well, not that badly. However, some players have expressed wishes that the Reaper stuff should be kept as a surprise for newbies and upon reflection I have decided to respect that. What little Reaper stuff there is on my FAQ I consider the gateway from the Naruto/Billy world to the Bleach/Strawberry world. Since they are also part of the Naruto World, I have decided to add them to the FAQ. Most likely when the Initial D stuff goes online, I will add the reaper stuff (of which I have coupious notes) and start keeping secret notes on the Inital D world.
No Team Bonuses:
- Billy, Bruce Jr., Lil' Whitey
- Billy, Lil' Whitey, Stalkergirl
- Billy, Pinky, Stalkergirl
- Billy, Stalkergirl
- Bruce Jr., Emosuke
- Bruce Jr., Lil' Whitey, Triple-H
- Bugman, Emosuke
- Bugman, K-Dog, Red Rover
- Emosuke, Lil' Bo, Spot
- Emosuke, Lil' Bo Lvl 2, The Ho-Clause
- Emosuke, Lil' Whitey
- Emosuke, Triple-H
- Flipper, Triple-H
- Lil' Bo, Lil' Shammy
- Lil' Ro, Pinky
- Lil' Ro, Stalkergirl
- Lil' Ro, Timmy, Trapchan
- Pinky, Stalkergirl
- Red Rover, Stalkergirl, Terri
Things I am looking for:
- Locations of Ninja Allies
- Missions with Special Rewards (Waterfalls, Picnics, Clouds, Items, Allies, etc. Pretty much anything that makes Whiteeye perk up.)
- New Team Bonuses
- Teams that do not give team Bonuses
- Raffle Items and Rarity
- Ally Gifts
- Special Missions, their Triggers, their Requirements and their Victory Conditions
- Info on how Friendship works. I'm lonely.
- Info on the Let the Dogs out Team Bonus. Specifically does it double Spot's bonus to a 2nd chance at 10% or to a 2nd and 3rd chance at 5% each?
- Any errors on this FAQ, up to and including spelling and grammar errors.
Things I am not looking for: